Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Natural Holiday Decor

With several acres of pine trees on our property, I thought I'd take an all natural approach to Christmas decorating this year.  My young daughter was unenthusiastic with the lack of tchotchkes, but I loved the smell and look of the natural greens sprinkled with lights and thought it would be an easy put-away after the holidays with most of it just going into the compost.  I was so on  top of it that I had all of  the decorating done in early December!   Cut to three weeks later.... most of the pine needles are now on the floor, counter, bar, food, and IN THE COOKIE JAR.  

Great idea, just hold off on your decorating til' the week before!  

Have a very Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Blog Widget by LinkWithin